Health News of the Week
Blood Lead Levels in Kids
Intermittent Fasting Cuts Heart Risks
CDC Endorses Booster Shots
Dairy Fat: Good or Bad?
Kids at Highest COVID Risk
Trending on MedicineNet
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Attipas AB02-XL Ballet Shoes US 6.544; Pink - Extra Large
- Cramps But No Period: Why Do I Have Cramps But No Period?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): What Are Rheumatoid Arthritis Diets and Treatments?
- Cystic Fibrosis: How Long Can You Live With Cystic Fibrosis?
- Calorie Ranges: How Many Calories Should I Eat a Day to Lose Weight?
- Water Seal MG1Ã¢ÂÂ25 Graphite Silicon Carbide Mechanical Pipel
- Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Signs: Am I Pregnant?
- Weight Loss: How Do I Get Past a Weight Loss Plateau?
- Sensitive Teeth: Does Tooth Sensitivity Go Away?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Super Cortisol Support 90 Capsules
- Hach LZW5011T.97.002 sensION+ 5011T laboratory combination pH el
- Oral Cancer
- Gualiy CZ Band in Silver Plated, Bridal Wedding Rings for Women
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings